By: Carol M. Aldridge
As a business owner, some of your top marketing priorities should include growing your audience and increasing your visibility. Although there are several ways to go about this, these three key strategies, work hand-in-hand:
Blogging, Email Marketing, and Lead Capture Systems
- Write quality content that appeals to your audience and addresses their needs.
- Edit, Edit, Edit. Then proofread and edit again. Whenever possible, have another qualified professional edit your text as well.
- Use compelling images to grab your readers’ attention.
- Be sure to include a powerful title. Our friends at CopyBlogger have written a comprehensive series that will be sure to help you craft compelling headline titles.
- Include social media share buttons on each post.
- Include a resource box at the end of each post with more info about your business and a link to your opt-in landing page.
- Format your paragraphs for quick reading, including bold subheadings and bullet points.
- Use quality keywords to maximize SEO.
- Whenever possible, link to other pages and blog posts on your website. Be sure all links are set to open in a new tab or window.
Well, that’s a good start, but I have so much more information to share with you. Soon we’ll take a look at several proven ways to promote your content beyond your subscribers’ inbox, driving even more traffic to your website…so stay tuned.
Carol Aldridge is an Administrative Consultant and Support Specialist serving the equine industry for over 25 years. Her clients across the United States enjoy customized administrative services designed to relieve workload pressure, streamline office procedures and maximize marketing results. Learn more at www.EquineOfficeSolutions.com.
If you haven’t yet subscribed, you can do so HERE. You’ll also receive our Zero-Budget Marketing Plan For Equine Business Owners. And please, feel free to share your thoughts and ideas by emailing me or commenting below - we can all help each other succeed!